Phenix Jewellery Limited Warranty
- Phenix Jewellery Pty Ltd (ABN 12 101 609 885) ("Phenix") items are guaranteed for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase or collection against faults in materials and workmanship, irrespective of the country of purchase.
- Items which are handmade by Phenix carry a 5 year guarantee on quality and workmanship from the date of collection and exclude normal wear and tear, impact or damage. Handmade items should be returned to Phenix Jewellery for a complimentary clean and inspection every 12 months for the warranty to remain valid.
- Refunds or returns are not accepted for change of mind.
- White gold and some silver jewellery is rhodium plated to enhance its appearance. This process is not permanent and these items will require regular plating to maintain its original appearance. Accordingly, any rhodium plating is excluded from the the warranty.
- In the instance an item is faulty, the item must be returned for inspection. Your Phenix jewellery item will be repaired or replaced free of charge, provided that the fault falls within the terms of this guarantee.
- Damage and/or defects caused by wear and tear, accidental damage, use which is unreasonable or inconsistent with Phenix’s instructions, dismantling or repair by persons other than authorised Phenix repair specialists are not covered by this guarantee.
- Any cost for repairs and maintenence carried out during the warranty period which are not the result of faults in workmanship or materials must be covered by the customer.
- When jewellery is repaired under warranty, only the remaining term of the original warranty will continue to apply. When the jewellery is replaced under warranty, the new item of jewellery will have a new standard 12 month warranty from the date of replacement. The area of the repair, outlined on the customer's receipt, is the only parts of the jewellery covered under the Phenix warranty. Any faults that happen outside of the repair are excluded by this warranty.
- Guarantees on watches supplied by Phenix are held with the watch manufacturer and not Phenix. Service centre details can be found in the warranty booklet supplied and any faults or required repairs should be directed to them. At the request of the customer, Phenix can act on the customers behalf to carry out the return to manufacturer, however, it is the supplier's discression to cover any repairs under warranty.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law (including Australian Consumer Law) Phenix reserves the sole right to judge whether or not an item of jewellery has been subject to ordinary wear and tear, misuse, abuse, alteration, substitution, improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than Phenix (or its authorised repairers), theft, disappearance, loss (including lost stones) or any other type of use causing deterioration. If, in our sole discretion, such jewellery shows signs of any of these, the 12month limited warranty or the 5 year warranty for handmade items will be entirely void.
This warranty cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For full details of your rights as a consumer in Australia, please refer to www.consumerlaw.gov.au.